The full kiteboarding course is 8 hours block (10 hours in case of group lesson) which is the perfect solution to get you from Hero to Hero J. Most students require in average 8-10 hours of training to gain the necessary kiteboarding skills and confidence to become independent kitesurfers in Dubai and in any other part of the world!
What you learn:
- Kite theory
- Basic kite flying skills
- Wind window
- Kite launching & landing on the beach
- Kite safety (the 3 steps of safety)
- Body dragging inside the water
- Setting up your kite and bar
- Body dragging crosswind (this is the technique that you will use to recover your board inside the water)
- Power strokes (the technique needed to get you on the board)
- Kite relaunch from the water
- Water start, getting up on the board
- Board skills
- How to determinate safe kiting spot
- Becoming independent
Note: One on One kiteboarding lessons is a great option to go focus with your kitesurfing learning It’s the best way to learn the and get more detailed step into kitesurfing world. Excellent for gifts. Price is per person.
Booking required by phone or email, contact +971 558006363 or [email protected] and provide name, contact number and preferred date. Prior booking (subject to availability) at least 48 hours in advance.