The full kiteboarding course is 10 hours block which is the perfect solution to get you from Hero to Hero J. Most students require in average 8-10 hours of training to gain the necessary skills and confidence to become independent kitesurfers in Dubai and in any other part of the world!
Full Kiteboarding Course What you learn:
- Kite theory
- Basic kite flying skills
- Wind window
- Kite launching & landing on the beach
- Kite safety (the 3 steps of safety)
- Body dragging inside the water
- Setting up your kite and bar
- Body dragging crosswind (this is the technique that you will use to recover your board inside the water)
- Power strokes (the technique needed to get you on the board)
- Kite relaunch from the water
- Water start, getting up on the board
- Board skills
- How to determinate safe kiting spot
- Becoming independent
Note: Group Full kiteboarding course work really well if family and friends wish to learn together. This is a great way to learn. Maximum student number applies and these group lessons are only available to small groups (ratio number Max students to instructor 3:1) and it’s designed for people who know each other. Price is per person.
Booking required by phone or email, contact +971 558006363 or [email protected] and provide name, contact number and preferred date. Prior booking (subject to availability) at least 48 hours in advance.